Graded locations

Listed buildings are graded in each location in this blog. Eg. Grade I, II* II of grade I is of most importance. Grade A relates to Scotland. See BLB

Thursday 10 September 2009

Gwrych Castle, Wales

Travelling along the A55 to Bodelwydden castle I spotted on the hillside a fantastic looking castle, another one of Cinderella's pads haha!! A seriously inpressive building that would appeal to both ghost hunter and urbexer alike. Unfortunately it was under renovation so we didn't go in. By what I can gather, it has some rather impressive paranormal history, the locals appear to love the place and have fond memories of its past. I won't rattle on about this eye candy ghost palace, but instead go to one of the best websites I can find about it here

More paranormal goings on at Gwrych Castle? 

You might also be interested in the website - www.derelictplaces.co.uk